The objective of TPmobility®program is to release or soften muscle knots to reduce pain and associated pain. This release happens by applying various levels of pressure to muscle knots and then mobilising & stretching the affected areas through a complete range of motion.
PFS TPmobility® is designed to be indispensable to everyday training. Adaptation of proper recovery and auto-massage techniques will help achieve better results in sports.
We have developed this programme specifically to allow fitness professionals to clearly explain mobility and flexibility and how it affects training. Not to mention, good joint mobility and muscle flexibility are essential not only in fitness but also in everyday life.
Those who train, generally do not realise how important good mobility really is. For example, a CrossFit /Strength trainer will never lift too much weight over their head if the mobility of the shoulders, the spine, hip joints and knees are not good enough. They will always fight the lack of mobility and therefore, will lose the correct technique.
In the same way, locked shoulders and a stiffened thoracic spine can cause more fatigue in runners due to some of the energy being devoted to arm work where the movement is not as smooth and there is evident resistance.
It is simply a must-have supplement within your existing training routine!
PFS TPmobility® the trigger point programmes gain more and more supporters and followers every year. Fitness clubs’ trainers and athletes can now see the importance of stretching and mobility to improve performance, overall health, and the quality of movement. Active people who participate in sports regularly are aware that this is an inseparable element of training.
Learn how to use tools such as resistance bands, trigger point ball/duo ball and foam roller to improve mobility.
12 Pre-designed class plans for the development of Mobility/Flexibility/Stability and Pain Management accessible on qualification.
Learn how to complement and improve every type of fitness training.
During this course, students will learn how to make their training programs most effective, by incorporating elements of mobility, stability, and flexibility training. You will also learn how to treat restricted and painful movement with trigger point therapy.
When it comes to body movement patterns, our joints have varying needs for mobility, stability, and flexibility. To achieve the best possible results, a fitness/health professional should seek to incorporate these elements into all clients' training programs.
Alternatively, professionals can use the myover40® program in addition to their current treatments/programs to gain better results.
The myover40® program is a ready-made toolkit for therapists and instructors, to give their clients access to unrestricted, pain-free movement patterns.
In a simple comprehensive 60 -minute training your client can improve health, movement, ability, and longevity.
Expand your client base by adding this course to your repertoire.
Professional Career Level Guide - myover40® program
|1st STAGE||PFS Mobility & Flexibility 7h course
test online Mobility & Flexibility Diploma
|2nd STAGE||myover40 & TP MOBILITY Instructor 8 h (online course) + 1 free class of training on myover40.com
test online TPmobility and myover40 Diploma
|3th STAGE||myover40 Master Trainer (7 meetings with Mentor x 1 h each live online)|
The business partner (International Franchise Opportunities) If you would like to join us in our new adventure and become one of the first franchisees in your country, complete and submit the form below to express an interest and we will keep you updated.
PFS Mobility & Flexibility is an alternative pathway for entry to this course.
**SELF-STUDY - 16 hours
Anatomy & Physiology with extension into what changes occur within systems over time (Booklet provided)
online course – 6.5 hours
myover40® Program Mission and Vision
Anatomy & Physiology with a focus on the changes that occur in the given systems over the years.
Proprioception & Kinesthesia
Mobility and Flexibility
Common ailments and mobility limitations
Fascia - function, symptoms of fascial disorders
Trigger point/ SMR; AUTOMASSAGE
Patented myover40 training concepts
Body positioning in strengthening and static stretching
Step 1: Theory Exam - TPmobility® Certification and myover40® instructor Diploma
Qualified instructors may apply for access to further pieces of training at an investment of €9.99 per month (12 pieces of training) or a 1-time payment of €99
myover40 - knowledge and experience of many specialists combined in one innovative training
How do I become an accredited instructor in the myover40 international training program?
complete the myover40 course
- you will learn about an innovative and effective exercise program for people over 40
- you will join the group of international trainers free of charge on the https://myover40.com platform
now your theory exam
- this way you will confirm your knowledge and qualifications
- you will receive free care from our Master Trainers and you will benefit from their knowledge and experience
Collect your diploma
- you will complete the training with an international certificate and receive myover40 Instructor accreditation
Have you completed the course and want to work as a myover40 Instructor?
myover40 - allows conducting group and individual training, developed in 12 lessons, with a detailed description of the lesson and appropriately selected music for the class
make the payment
- you will receive annual access to 12 myover40 training lessons with a script/description of exercises included in the lesson as well as video recording and music for the classes
- you have access to all language versions of the lessons and you can conduct your classes anywhere in the world
download our advertising materials for free
- you can use ready-made marketing tools developed by myover40 specialists
forget about license fees!
- your only cost is the fee for accessing 12 lessons
Want to take it further than myover40 instructor? Become one of our Master Trainers!
How to get a Master Trainer license for the myover40 training program?
complete 12 lessons
- a prerequisite is that you have worked through all 12 myover40 lessons
complete the Master Trainer course
- you will learn the methodology of teaching and checking the competencies of other myover40 Instructors
now an exam
- you will confirm your qualifications to work with Instructors
collect your Master Trainer license
- you can renew it every year for free with myover40 training and courses
work as a Master Trainer
- thanks to the myover40 system you do not pay any license fees, and your only cost is the commission for each instructor you train
be part of the myover40 team
- create a group of unique myover40 Master Trainers with us, we always stay in touch, support each other and share experiences. You can always count on us and our help
How to become a business partner of the myover40 training program?
one country, one business partner
- we guarantee the exclusivity of operation in a given area/country
learn about myover40
- complete the myover40 course to understand the concept of our training program and learn about how our company works
sign a franchise agreement
- we will adjust it individually for you, taking into account the specifics of the area of operation, possibilities and direction of development
use the support
- you have the opportunity to work with myover40 Instructors and Master Trainers in your area of operation and you have access to all myover40 marketing materials
manage your own business
- as a business partner, you have the right to conduct training for fitness clubs and sell myover40 equipment in your area of operation. Your profit depends on your commitment and is entirely yours.
Upon the completion of the course and successful passing of the exam you will be entitled to use the title:
TPmobility® Instructor and myover40® Instructor
This is the only course of its kind in Ireland!
On qualifying, myover40® Instructors will receive:
myover40® Logos, banners, and pictures for use on Medias/E-mails, etc
High-quality marketing paperwork/advertising with myover40® branding.
Training in marketing to help grow your client base (during the course)
Access to our online platform myover40.com where your profile will be accessible and shareable, also to help grow your client base.
Access to and discount for, our online shop for class equipment.
Support from myover40® staff in promoting and presenting your classes.
Use of the myover40.com platform will also give the qualified instructor access to :
Pre-recorded class videos with audio descriptions of exercises
*NB* A monthly investment of 9.99 is applicable for permissions and access, a maximum of 11 payments and you will have lifetime access to the complete program.
(Instructors may purchase the full program or pay for each month separately)
Completion of the course, qualification, and permission to teach this course, is confirmed by the myover40® Instructor certificate.
The certificate can be downloaded online directly from your own profile at www.myover40.com, which you, the instructor, will set upon completion of the requirements stated.
This offer is only available on selected courses, dates or locations.
When displayed, the offer expires 28 calendar days before the start of the course.
If you do see this offer we advise you to take action and get this great course at a special price!
Payment must be made in full and received by us before the course starts. Please take into account that bank transfers may take time and we operate on a first come first serve basis with no exceptions as outlined in PAYMENT RULES.
Once you register, you will be guided through the payment process.
If you encounter any issues with payment and you have read our FAQ page, please reach out via the Contact section.