2023 Pilates Instructor Course - *New Online platform with Pilates exercise videos for students
Access to myover40 Instructor Training with every Pilates Instructor Course
See the link below for details on myover40:
Pilates Classes are one of the most sought-after class types in leisure facilities and gyms today. ProFi Fitness School offers you a unique opportunity to obtain this qualification in combination with the myover40 teacher qualification, giving you an advantage over other Pilates instructors.
Pilates Teacher Training & CPD Certification
Become a Classical Mat Pilates Instructor with this accredited training course.
Beginner to Advanced Level
At any age and fitness level improve your posture, mobility, flexibility, and core strength. Get a toned body with Pilates!
The nature of everyday life can be stressful, it’s important to slow down and take time for yourself. Pilates allows clients to relax, refocus and de-stress; it is currently one of the most sought-after courses at the moment!
The PFS Pilates® Instructor course precisely follows the methods of Joseph Pilates and his original sequence of exercises. Classical Mat Pilates is the foundation for every aspiring Pilates Instructor.
The course is designed to give participants all the basic skills, knowledge, and exercises to allow the safe and effective use of Pilates to provide a great workout for their clients.
- Learn 33 classical Pilates exercises created by Joseph Pilates
- Understand the purpose of each Pilates exercise, how to perform correctly, and apply for the optimum positions.
- Reduce back pain, improve posture, and strengthen the core muscles.
- Increase muscle flexibility and stretch the body
- Self-practice Guide to creating the workout based on single Pilates exercise practices.
- Modification for each movement
- Practice full Pilates workouts from beginner to advanced level
- Joseph Pilates' Pilates principles in theory and practice
- Experience how Pilates transforms the body in 30 sessions
How to Create the Perfect Group Fitness Class for All Levels
The Group Fitness Instructors accelerate their teaching skills. It gives Instructors the tools to elevate their class experience with ease, every single time. At the end of this course, you'll have the keys to delivering an unforgettable class using the 3 Pillars of Teaching, Cueing Techniques that change the game, and easy-to-adopt Music. You'll receive pre-made Class Samples and Templates that you can use right away.
Group Fitness and Exercise to Music
For individuals who want to hold a REPS approved, to gain a qualification to teach a range of fitness classes, enhancing their employability and earning power.
There are a variety of video lectures, workbook resources, and unique offline resources specifically for Instructor Accelerator Students. The workbook resources alone provide 150 pages of valuable content that you can take with you wherever you go in your teaching.
This course is well suited to novice Instructors who are just beginning their teaching journey and seasoned Instructors who are looking to bring the spice back into their teaching. Wherever you are as an Instructor, this course will provide valuable information and insider lessons that you can take with you, wherever you go next!
- We specialize in live online training courses!
- Thanks to many years of experience, we have developed online courses, especially for our students.
- To date, we have conducted over 150 online courses with positive feedback.
- We also provide training materials for each course that you can choose to study in your own time.
- After completing the course and passing the exam, each student receives a certificate.
- Live courses are conducted in high-quality HD.
- Live courses provide the same amount of knowledge as face-to-face in-house practical training, while saving time and travel expenses for students.
- Despite learning from the comfort of your home, the learning experience provided feels like being in the same room with the other participants.
- Our courses give you the opportunity to ask questions and work in smaller groups (breakout rooms)
- There is also a possibility of displaying presentations, photos, and films not only by the tutor but also by each of the students taking part.